Wednesday, January 11, 2017

DEATH .. THE GREATEST LEVELLER ???

DEATH .. THE GREATEST LEVELLER ???
AS MasterMind I GIVE YOU ANSWERS
Everything that the world can know about death has already been recorded. And yet true wisdom about many many things are not known at all. Clues were sent down through many messiahs or consciousness as the world calls it. Take a step back in time to begin with MasterMind .. without my book everything is a lost cause. Accepting my book as your guru is your choice. You see I hated to learn the nitty gritty of the world I live in and would always rebel at the energy trying to force itself down my throat. It was a negative force for all it tried to do was steal wisdom from me !!!
Ok .. enough .
To get back to the subject matter at hand. Your body is your temple . it is what you worship as your creation. If ever you want to understand your role as a Creator consciousness .. take a good hard look at yourself. I need say no more .. I have heard people laugh at their own selves and pay a price they never will come to know as the self cursing the self.
I found myself saying stupid things when I had acquired a big tummy after my kids were born. I would call it my safe deposit vault for crying out loud. Only stupidity of truths would force someone into that aisle. Where was my road / my path .. don't know I lost it along the way.
Having written MasterMind I began to experience reality a bit differently. One early morning I was taught my first lesson ... it was about death .. only I did not see it that way for I was controlled by unimaginabler fear to begin to understand it at all.
THERE ARE 2 WORLDS .. THIS IS A TRUTH THAT WILL NOT CHANGE .. BUT IT CAN BE ONE TOO.
So there I was lying in bed one early morning and I said to an energy I thought was God ... I love you God I said and in my mind I heard this reply .. do you know what happens to people who love God a whole lot. And it began to choke me and take away my breath and I fought for my breath. Guess I got a firsthand experience of what it feels like to die.
But then magically I began to feel myself as nothing. I could not move my body at all .. I could not feel it .. I had become all Mind. 
 This I share in hindsight of 4 years later .. i.e. today .. what many call an out of body experience ... but it was more than that .. much much more as I own the answer today. What was explained to me was NOT THAT I WAS HAVING AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE. IN FACT SUCH A CONVERSATION DID NOT TAKE PLACE AT ALL. WHAT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME WAS THAT ALL MY CELLS HAD DESOLVED INTO THE NOTHINGNESS THAT IS ALL AROUND US. SO I HEARD THE WORDS AND THEY DID NOT TELL ME A STORY THROUGH THEM THEN. TODAY I UNDERTSTOOD IT IN ITS FULL EXPANSION JUST AFTER TALKING TO A FRIEND AND EXPLAINING TO HER ABOUT THE MASTER WITHIN. MY MIND OPENED UP ANOTHER FACET OF ME AS THE MASTER.

THIS WILL PROPEL MANKIND INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION OF TRUTH. WHAT I WAS SHOWN WAS THAT IF I BELIEVED I WAS GOD I COULD TREAT MYSELF AS A GOD. PERIOD. IF AND WHEN I WISHED TO LEAVE THIS WORLD .. I WOULD SIMPLY TAKE MY SELF INTO THE NOTHINGNESS THAT IS GOD AND BECOME ONE WITH IT. MY CELLS WOULD SCATTER INTO IT AND I WOULD NEVER EVER NEED TO SEE MY TEMPLE DESTROYED AS IS THE FATE OF EVERY HUMAN (EXCEPT CONSCIOUS ONES) THAT EVER WALKED THIS EARTH.
GOD FLIES HIS PLANE OVERHEAD TO LET ME KNOW THAT IT APPROVED OF WHAT I WROTE. I FOUND MYSELF RETURNING TO ANOTHER HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE .. A GIFT OF MY TRUST AND BELIEF IN THE ALMIGHTY AS UNTOUCHABLE. I OFTEN DECLARE NO ENERGY CAN TOUCH ME OR DESTROY ME AGAINST MY WILL FOR I FEAR NOTHING. AND OF COURSE YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT GOD STEERS MY SHIP INTO SAFE HARBOURS WHEN I AM NOT AFRAID OF IT .. I HATE TO SAY IT .. BUT I DID COME INTO THIS WORLD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE .. FUNNY I AM OFTEN BORED WITH BEING FORCED INTO SHARING DETAILS.WITH LAZY MINDS THAT WISH TO DO NO HOMEWORK OF THEIR OWN. AND STINGY AS WELL FOR THEY REFUSE TO INVEST IN MasterMind. IMAGINE HOW THEY FEEL HAVING TO READ ALL MY STORIES AS HAVING EXPERIENCED GOD BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TO SHARE BACK WITH ME. AND THEY LOSE THE KINGDOM OF GOD FOR A PALTRY SUM OF 99$. Guess they must all be really really poor.